2022-23 Fueling Excellence Athletes of the Week
- Alannah Klemann – Watkins Glen/Odessa-Montour Girls Swimming – Won 4 events across a pair of wins over Elmira-Notre Dame and Ithaca. Klemann won the 50 free and the 500 free against the Crusaders, then the 200 individual medley and the 200 free relay against the Little Red.
- Steven Novak – Spencer-Van Etten/Candor Boys Soccer –Recorded 5 goals and 2 assists across a trio of wins, including a hat trick against Newark Valley (3-2), a pair of assists against Elmira-Notre Dame (2-1), and a brace against Odessa-Montour (4-0).
- Jolene Gunther – Lansing Volleyball – Recorded a team-high 14 service points and 9 digs in a 3-1 win over Trumansburg, then helped the Bobcats win the Corning Hawks Volleyball Tournament as the team’s libero.
- Luke Landis – Moravia Football – Went 7-11 for 165 yards and threw for 4 touchdowns under center in a 70-0 win over Thousand Islands.
- Ellie Ouckama – Trumansburg Girls Soccer – Tallied a hat trick and an assist in a season-opening 5-0 win against Union Springs, then scored a free kick in a 2-0 against Dryden.
- Jacob Totman – Dryden Boys Soccer – Recorded 2 goals and 2 assists across a pair of season-opening wins, including a game-winning free kick against SVEC and a game-winning assist in double overtime against Elmira-Notre Dame.