Interested in joining the ESPN Ithaca team? Please complete the details below.
Advertising Sales Account Manager
We have a career opportunity to advance professionally as a marketing consultant through leverage of our highly identifiable brands in ESPN Ithaca and Tompkins Weekly and much sought after audience demographics. We’re really looking for is someone who has a passion for forging business relationships through problem solving as a solution provider. We look for people that naturally see opportunities, are creative thinkers and live by the creed under promise and over deliver. Typical fields of education or experience come from sports management, marketing and B2B sales, however if you have the traits outlined above…and looking for a fresh and rewarding opportunity. We’d like to talk to you about joining our team as an Account Manager. Vizella Media, appreciates an entrepreneurial spirit. We are locally owned and operated with a commitment to professional growth through investing in training and unique resources to provide opportunity to flourish.
This position requires someone who is committed to developing successful, enduring relationships with current and potential customers, which result in selling advertising campaigns designed to grow their business!
Major Responsibilities of this Position:
- Developing mutually beneficial business relationships
- Secure face to face meetings
- Getting involved in our business community, deepening commitment with our customers
- Generating ideas for advertising campaigns for our clients to utilize
- Have a long term agenda
- Achieve weekly, monthly and annual sales objectives
- Maintain regular customer contact through efficient time management skills
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Outside sales experience with a track record of successfully prospecting and developing new business
- An understanding of marketing principles and creative thinking
- Ability to build trust with people early
- Computer literacy and proficiency in MS Office products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Familiar with internet, social media, and digital marketing attributes
- Excellent listening skills and strong curiosity to learn about business
- Problem solving ability – ability to see opportunities
- Have a good driving record and reliable transportation.
- A belief in your ability to do good work consistently
For consideration, please fill out the form below and upload your resume and cover letter. Vizella Media is an equal opportunity employer.